Happy New Year everyone!
I’m not really one for New Years resolutions. I believe that you can make significant changes in your life whenever you want, and you don’t have to wait for January 1st to roll around in order to do so. But I did want to share some of my passion projects and goals that I want to work on this year. It’s definitely a varied list since I’ve always struggled with focusing on just one thing at a time, so please bear with me.
1. Make a new friend
2. Gain a better understanding of myself and learn to appreciate my journey
3. Have better control over my finances and pay off some debt
4. Grow spiritually (whatever that means)
5. Watch more documentary, foreign language and classic films
6. Watch at least 30 new movies in 2022
7. Finish a photo project
8. Renew my peer support certification
9. Write and publish one short story online
10. Grow River of Joy Studios
Leave a Reply