I’ve never been one who was caught up in New Year’s resolutions. However, I do have some goals that I would like to accomplish in 2020. Even if I don’t achieve all that are on this list next year, I will be okay. The point is that I try in the first place, and try I will.
1. Self-publish a book of 25 essays for my 25th birthday.
2. Develop and grow my blog to reach a wider audience
3. Build my photography business and expand my artistry
4. Become a certified Tai Chi instructor and teach someone new
5. See at least 40 new movies
6. Have biweekly to monthly podcast and videos of inspirational talks that I upload to YouTube and other services
7. Practice better mental and physical wellness
8. Travel someplace new
9. Get at least one sleeve tattoo (and maybe a few smaller ones)
10. Live in the present
11. Learn at least one song on the ukulele
12. Reconnect with God